We offer spotting of antigen microarrays using a Scienion Sx robotic microarray spotter, as well as hybridization, scanning and analysis services for microarrays
Antigen microarrays enable measuring the relative levels of antibodies to many different antigens in parallel. Different types of antibodies (IgG, IgA, IgM, etc can be profiled separately. It is a cost effective high-throughput alternative to the ELISA assay (link to our methods paper here)
Samples for antibody profiling can be any sample that includes antibodies, including:
- Dry blood spots
- Swab samples from mucous tissues (oral, nasal, tracheal, etc)
The required sample volume is low (1-40 microliters per array, depending on the sample type).
Spotted antigens can include peptides, recombinant proteins, whole inactivated viruses, DNA, etc.
The same technology can be used for searching of interactions between a labeled protein and a set of hypothesized molecules, including DNA sequences, other proteins, peptides.
- Consultation services for selection of antigens and design of
peptides for spotting
- Design of antigen microarrays
- Spotting of antigen microarrays by the sciFLEXARRAYER SX
- Calibration of antigen microarrays
- Performing of hybridization experiments with the spotted
- Microarray scanning by a Genepix scanner equipped with 3
lasers (488, 532, 635 nm)
- Annotation and analysis of microarray results
Immune profiling Service center
Our lab offers several immune profiling services for academic and industry partners
Center manager: Dr. Lilach Friedman